“And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers, to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for the building up the body of Christ” (Ephesians 4:11–12).
From the beginning, God has gifted his church with incredible leaders to shepherd and serve his church. Just as God raised up and developed leaders in the early church, he does that today in Vintage Church. As God calls people into leadership, Vintage Church seeks to develop and deploy them into leadership through our Leadership Pipeline. Vintage Church’s Leadership Pipeline not only provides a roadmap for leadership but also training for each level of leadership within Vintage Church. Whether you feel ready to lead now or feel like you need training, Vintage Church has a place for you to use your gifts.
Vintage Church Leadership Pipeline
At every level of our leadership pipeline, Vintage Church follows a four-step process in developing leaders:
- Assessment—examination of a person’s faithfulness, giftedness, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
- Recognition—affirmation of a person’s potential leadership ability
- Training—period of equipping for ministry leadership
- Enlistment—commissioning of a person to ministry leadership
Our training focuses on six key competencies:
- Vision & Strategy
- Leadership Development
- Team work
- Ministry-specific competencies
Apply for Leadership
If you’re interested in taking the next step up the Leadership Pipeline.
Please take a few minutes to fill out our Leadership Application.